Tuesday 15 February 2011

OS Updates

'thong have a friendly with SCG Samut Songkhram on the 20th.

Carlos has been refreshingly honest about the last two results, this goes some way to putting my mind at rest as he is at least aware of the gravity of the results and performances, his responsibility and the time scale we are working under:

http://mtutd.tv/NewsDetail_e.asp?id=2037

The Brazilain tactician said, “I would like to say sorry to the supporters after we have failed them in the qualifying round of AFC Champions League, we know they are expecting on us but we have given all we can do and we unlucky when our defender Panupong was sending off then we are facing with difficult game, however we leading again in extra-time and conceded back later, then finally we have defeated in penalty shoot-out. My lads have done best so I don’t want to blame anyone and I would like to keep it as my responsibility. I confident that we have got many fantastic backroom staff and players to fight back again. I ready to be evaluated by club over my performance if I couldn’t bring my squad back in track soon or I couldn’t improve our result from last season to defending the third time TPL Champions, then I will assessing the performance by myself.


Muangthong’s general manager Ronnarit Suewaja added, “I admitted that we were disappointed by our performance especially we failed our supporters by the two latest results despite we able to use all of our major force including many of our new signings so it’s the emergency situation which Carlos and his technical staff have to improve as fast as they can to regain the faiths back from our fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment