Friday 27 August 2010

The goals, and a note to other bloggers

As I prepared to embed the goals from last night you see below, I read an article stating many blogger.com (blogspot) users who embed a lot of youtube videos find their accounts frozen or removed by blogger.com robots which mistake them for spam blogs.

It occurred to me that it would be sad to lose all the articles I've written, even if they are hardly erudite. So I visited blogbackupr.com and made a quick backup. The service seems flawless and easy - though obviously I have not needed to make a restore yet, and I hope I never will! - and I recommend it to any bloggers who want to make a backup.

Enough, here are the goals......

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Greg! I'll backup my blog stuff in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another cup match :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&hl=de&v=QzLTVKgB9bs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Volleypro!
    Marco, I think it's always a good idea to back up though I must admit I have not done that until recently.

    ReplyDelete