Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shorts

Today's updates from the OS.

MTU will be drawn against some team called Sriwijaya from Indonesia (I don't know, ask him) and any one team from the group of

Dempo SC (India)


Al Sadd (Qatar)

Al Ittihad (Syria)

Al Aine(UAE)
 
I guess the Indian team would be the easiest opponents.
 
***********
 
MTU are in the same group as Buriram PEA, Khonkaen FC, Sriracha FC, Bangkok Glass for the close-season youth tournament but no games will be played at the Thunderdome as the turf is being replaced.
 
*********
 
Kone said goodbye to MTU fans with these touching words:
"Since I arrived at Muang Thong I have enjoyed and felt proud to be part of the club. This is the best club in Thailand. The fans are great, they are the most important thing. The fans have always lifted me and given me more power to perform at the Yamaha Stadium. I want to tell all the fans that I love them and feel a great bond with them. It doesn"t matter where I go I will not forget this. Maybe in the future I will have the opportunity to return to MTU again."
 
We won't forget you either Kone. It won't be the same for me without getting you and Dagno mixed up all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Ultras Persija Jakarta 1928..

    www.setanoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg - Playoff draw is: vs Sriwijaya (IDN), whom Thai Port beat 4-1 in the AFC Cup this year. Winner of that match will play Al Ain (UAE) for a spot in the Champions' League. Home/away teams to be confirmed.

    ReplyDelete